Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harlie's Books is Moving...



Yes, Harlie is moving to WordPress in the next few days.  If you follow with GFC, I'm sorry but GFC hates WordPress.  Please follow me by email, Networked Blogs, Linky.  I will have another way for you to follow Harlie once the WordPress site goes live.

Also, you can follow Harlie via her Facebook page and on Twitter.

Links:

Facebook link

Twitter Link


I realize that this does not make alot of people happy but with all the Feedburner and Blogger issues of late, Harlie needs to make the move.  I have two other blogs on WordPress and love it.  User friendly, templates are better and since I own the domain, I can self host on WordPress so I can manage the content.

I hate to lose all of my followers because of Feedburner and GFC but the decision has been made.

I will let everyone know via Facebook, Twitter and email when the change happens.  Hopefully in the next few days. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will have a contest when the move is complete.  And yes, I know that I owe books and GC to people.  I promise, you will get them.  The house move is complete now.  Whew!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment