Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shameless Voting





Shameless plug, I need votes.  I have been nominated for the Independent Book Bloggers Award.  If I win, I get a free trip to New York City.  I would love to go back and see things I didn't see the first time I went there.

Voting ends April 15th.


Also, I really need a reviewer.  If you would please find the tab that says Become a Reviewer and look it over and fill it out.  I'm getting busy and I really need the help.  I'm nice, promise.
Thanks!!!  Spread the love...

3 comments:

  1. me too and good luck

    ( ps: i've received the book i 've won thanks you a lot again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you like to read, I wondered if you might be interested in learning more about cryptic crosswords. If so, this is a link to a post I did recently on cryptic crossword clues that involve anagrams. Cryptic Crossword Clues - Anagrams

    ReplyDelete