Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Angels vs Demons Blog Hop-Day Two



She's back again...leave a comment and email for Harlie on another snippet from something she wrote.  And yes, she can take the heat...

Snippet #2


I've got to learn to keep my wings intact and in my back.  I can't keep knocking things over.  I need Kim to notice me but I was going about it the wrong way. Wings retracted, I surveyed the house. She left the lights on again. How in the world can I get Kim to notice me? Does she not realize that I'm her guardian angel and that I can sense danger coming to harm her? Tony crept upstairs and watched Kim sleep. She was beautiful with creamy white skin, golden brown hair and the most kissable lips. Kim needs to believe in her "ghost" because if she didn't, it could be deadly for both of them. Tony placed a feather light kiss on Kim's forehead and headed downstairs again.

More tomorrow....

19 comments:

  1. Great excerpt. Looks like this book is going to be a great read. Definately want more about this new book.
    Christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet!! Those kisses on the forehead get me everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM....An angel to watch over me...
    koonie2888 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short and very sweet... I liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tease!!! I want more. Is it tomorrow yet? Loved the kiss on the forehead. So sweet!

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this snippet - can't wait to read what's next

    junegirl63 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing:)

    reginamayross@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. I love angels. I would love to have a guardian angel watching over me. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep'em coming!
    suz2(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice excerpt! Waiting for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book looks great! I can't wait to read more!

    Thank you for participating in the hop!

    Tabatha Hansen
    mmparanormalromance@gmail.com
    mmparanormalromance.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving it!!
    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the knocking things over with his wings ^_^

    penumbrareads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the snippet thank you.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very interesting.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ^^ he seems so anxious that's cute

    isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice. I like it and still want more!!!

    rachel at thejeepdiva dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was nice.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete